The Social Media Manager plays an integral role in our company execution team working closely with our clients to create, curate and manage their social media presence.
Responsibilities are inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
- Leading client meetings with members of our team.
- Creating & executing a Social Media Strategy meeting and exceeding client expectations: from ideas to implementation working closely with our Creative Team.
- Curating engaging and informative copy for captions, blog posts, newsletters and press releases.
- Initiating and executing Social Media Campaigns.
- Execution of Paid Media Campaigns.
- Creation of monthly and ongoing reporting on client progress.
- Supporting the execution of Influencer Marketing activity.
BEHAVIOURS WE VALUE
We are a creative, collaborative Team of 15 and counting. Key behaviours we value are inclusive of:
- Building great relationships: With colleagues, with clients, with contacts – inspiring them to do the same.
- Communication: Listening, being thorough, clear and checking understanding.
- Curiosity: Seeking out knowledge and understanding.
- Innovation: Challenging the status-quo, being creative and useful.
- Passion: Caring about team success; celebrating wins; learning from mistakes.
- Honesty: Being genuine and transparent, recognising mistakes and focussing on the solution.
- Responsibility: Taking on challenges, making work your own.
- Judgement: Making wise decisions based on experience and data; thinking strategically.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
A successful candidate will have 2-3 years Agency experience in a results-driven environment. The experience will encompass Social Media Management and Paid Media.
Additional skills are inclusive of the following:
- Quality copywriting skills with a portfolio of work where relevant.
- Experience managing clients, projects and leading campaigns.
- A creative eye and enthusiasm to ‘get stuck in’.
- …Hunger (!) for the Food & Beverage industry
To apply for a role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV & cover letter.