Central London office
Start dates: Immediate
We are a fast-paced exciting Social Media Agency based in Central London. We assist our clients (from established brands to stellar start-ups) with all elements of social media: content creation (photography, video, copywriting) social media management and influencer marketing. Clients include All Bar One, Nicholson’s Pubs, Mitchells & Butler and Stonegate to name a few. Additionally, we are proud to have worked with Glenfiddich, What A Melon and superstar chef Adam Handling. We are recruiting outgoing, proactive and diligent Social Media and Creative Interns, for an immediate start.
- Assisting in Social Media Community management: responding to comments, direct messages, tagged photos and engaging with new and existing social media audiences.
- Copywriting for Social Media content: researching and creating engaging captions.
- Creation of Instagram stories
- Attending shoots on location with our Creative team (photographers and videographers) to capture content for social media. Getting involved in creative approach & ‘acting’ in photos and videos themselves.
- Researching and shortlisting relevant Influencers to partake in Influencer Marketing campaigns.
- Supporting in administration of our internal database – updating files.
- Supporting Team brainstorming sessions.
Successful Candidate Qualities:
- Creative & innovative, not afraid to ‘get involved’
- Organised & efficient
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong copywriting skills
Requirements and Offering:
- Minimum 1 x working day per week at our St. Paul’s office (9-5pm). Days are flexible and interchangeable: on Tuesdays-Fridays, to choose at your convenience each month.
- Minimum 3 x month working period
- Travel to & from work on working day reimbursed
- £10 lunch per working day reimbursed
- All equipment provided
- Office perks: Lots of food. We are an office of avid foodies, working within a buzzy, collaborative office space, attending exciting locations/event