SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
The Social Media Executive plays an important role within our agency execution team, working closely with our clients to create, curate and manage their social media presence, in collaboration with our other in-house departments.
- Attending initial client meetings with members of the Social Media, Creative and Accounts Team.
- Day to day client management.
- Creating a Social Media Strategy in-line with client expectations, in collaboration with Adwaiz Creative Team.
- Full execution of client Social Media Strategy: preparing for and assisting in the execution of photoshoots, copywriting, day-to-day handling of accounts and liaising on a regular basis with clients as a Point of Contact.
- Management of the clients monthly shoot and paid social budget.
- Execution of month-end update reports, inclusive of result analysis and optimization strategies.
- Assisting with responsibilities on client accounts where other members of the team (ie: Social Media Managers or Social Media Executives) are involved.
- Ensuring that social accounts grow aligning with client expectations.
BEHAVIOURS WE VALUE
We are a creative, collaborative Team of 15 and counting. Key behaviours we value are inclusive of:
- Building great relationships: With colleagues, with clients, with contacts – inspiring them to do the same.
- Communication: Listening, being thorough, clear and checking understanding.
- Curiosity: Seeking out knowledge and understanding.
- Innovation: Challenging the status-quo, being creative and useful.
- Passion: Caring about team success; celebrating wins; learning from mistakes.
- Honesty: Being genuine and transparent, recognising mistakes and focussing on the solution.
- Responsibility: Taking on challenges, making work your own.
- Judgement: Making wise decisions based on experience and data; thinking strategically.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
A successful candidate will have 1-2 years Agency experience in a results-driven environment. The experience will encompass Social Media Management and Paid Media.
Additional skills are inclusive of the following:
- Quality copywriting skills with a portfolio of work where relevant.
- Experience managing clients, projects and leading campaigns.
- A creative eye and enthusiasm to ‘get stuck in’.
- …Hunger (!) for the Food & Beverage industry
To apply for a role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV & cover letter.