As a Junior Creative, you will be working in a fast-paced environment and be tasked with delivering smart, agile creative concepts that play a meaningful role in creating and establishing our clients social presence, with a view to engage and inspire their target audiences.
Responsibilities are inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
- Create Content using DSLR cameras; Sony A7Riii
- Develop new ways to create unique content across photography, cinemagraphs, stop-motion etc.
- Take part in brainstorming, mood boards etc. for pitches
- Attend photoshoot for clients in London and beyond.
- Edit creative content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other online social platforms
- Create content that is trendy, engaging, modern, unique, authentic and fun
- Edit content using Adobe suite.
- Where required – Meeting clients and understanding their requirements
- Work closely with, and support, the Creative Team
- Liaise with Social and Account Teams in regards to client briefs, campaigns etc.
BEHAVIOURS WE VALUE
We are a creative, collaborative Team of 15 and counting. Key behaviours we value are inclusive of:
- Building great relationships: With colleagues, with clients, with contacts – inspiring them to do the same.
- Communication: Listening, being thorough, clear and checking understanding.
- Curiosity: Seeking out knowledge and understanding.
- Innovation: Challenging the status-quo, being creative and useful.
- Passion: Caring about team success; celebrating wins; learning from mistakes.
- Honesty: Being genuine and transparent, recognising mistakes and focussing on the solution.
- Responsibility: Taking on challenges, making work your own.
- Judgement: Making wise decisions based on experience and data; thinking strategically.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
A successful candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a results-driven environment, with experience in photography.
Additional skills are inclusive of the following:
- A grounding in Adobe Creative Cloud Software; Photoshop & Illustrator are a must, After effects & Premiere would make for a strong application.
- Experience managing clients, projects and leading creative for campaigns.
- A creative eye and enthusiasm to ‘get stuck in’.
- …Hunger (!) for the Food & Beverage industry
To apply for a role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV & cover letter.